Earn up to 1000 Miles with Emirates Skywards!
Earn 600 Skywards Miles on every eligible rental + 200 bonus Miles.
If you’re a Gold or Platinum member, you’ll earn an additional 200 bonus Miles.
When you book a premium car, you’ll earn a total of 1,000 Skywards Miles on your rental.
რატომ ვირჩევთ ევროპქარს?
24/7 ტექნიკური დახმარება
დამატებითი გადასახადების გარეშე
24/7 მომსახურება ძირითად აეროპორტებში
მხოლოდ ახალი ავტომობილები
წესები და პირობები
- Emirates Skywards members can earn Miles on rentals at all Europcar locations booked through any channel. Rentals serviced by Europcar’s partners in USA and Canada are not eligible for earning Miles.
- Miles are earned per rental and are issued upon return of the vehicle.
- Gold and Platinum members will earn additional 200 bonus Miles when booking via www.emirates-skywards.europcar.com, and need to present their Emirates Skywards membership card at the rental location
- Europcar rates are inclusive of all mandatory charges, including tax, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Waiver (TW), airport charges and vehicle registration fee when applicable. Mileage is usually unlimited, except in some countries or for rental products where limited mileage may apply. Please refer to Europcar’s rate conditions during the booking process. Discounts, if applicable, will be based on the basic rental rate excluding additional charges.
- Miles may not be earned on certain contract, tour operator, airline staff, truck, award rentals, car replacement, long term rentals, chauffeur service and some specific negotiated rates.
- Miles will be credited to the member’s Emirates Skywards account approximately six to eight weeks after the transaction.
- Members can claim missing Miles for a Europcar rental by visiting www.emirates-skywards.europcar.com.
- Retroactive Miles collection is only permitted within six months of the rental.